1. We accept insurance claims from all major insurance companies. Let your insurance company know that you have selected Alchemy to do the repairs.
2. You are not required to take the vehicle to another location to obtain an estimate. You may leave your vehicle with us and ask the adjustor to inspect the vehicle here. We will negotiate with the insurance adjustor to make sure the vehicle is repaired properly.
3. You are not required to use a DRP or referral shop recommended by your insurance company. You have the right to have your car repaired at the shop of your choice. IT’S THE LAW!
4. At Alchemy we use new OEM parts to ensure proper fit and finish of the repair. Whenever possible, we avoid using aftermarket and used parts to protect your investment.
5. You are not required to get more than one estimate. You are however obligated to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the vehicle prior to starting the repairs. Read your policy to fully understand your rights and obligations.
6. Having your vehicle repaired at Alchemy ensures the quickest repair possible. Our “team” repair approach ensures we get your vehicle back to you fast without sacrificing the quality or safety of the repair. Check progress online with Webview and see your vehicle is done when promised.
7. Alchemy offers one of the industries best warranties. We stand behind our body work for as long as you own your vehicle. No one offers a better warranty than Alchemy.
8. While we work closely with your insurance company, we understand that we work for you, the vehicle owner. We never forget that you are the customer and our main concern is your complete satisfaction with the finished repair and your entire experience during the process.
9. Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
10. Repair estimates may vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things such as front or rear wheel alignment, or re-aiming your headlamps. Sign releases only when the repairs have been completed to your satisfaction.
Our team of professionals stands ready to assist you in every aspect of getting your vehicle repaired. We will work hard to make the process simple and hassle free. That is our commitment to you.